With over 300,000 square feet of meeting space, Columbia Hospitality is the Pacific Northwest's largest conference center management company. Columbia's experience includes management of both public and privately owned facilities, and the long-term relationships we enjoy speak to our results in both arenas.
Food and beverage is a big part of those results. Whether we’re running Dining & Conference Services and serving 2,000 students annually at the University of Puget Sound, or hosting a black-tie fundraiser at Bell Harbor International Conference Center, we know how to capitalize on the culinary experience, and bring the most profitability to your bottom line. Learn more about Columbia’s food and beverage expertise.
Here are a few more reasons why Columbia Hospitality is the best choice to manage your conference facility:
- Aggressive and effective sales and marketing focus
- Unparalleled technology and systems expertise
- Exceptional facilities management and asset protection focus
- Strong customer experience ratings and employee retention history
- High quality food and beverage programs unique to each venue
- Streamlined accounting and payroll services
- Comprehensive human resources program including recruitment and training
- Membership in national purchasing programs
- International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) certified and standards driven
Regardless of the size or complexity of your facility, Columbia Hospitality can provide management services that protect your asset and provide an industry-leading return on investment.