Located in the bustling island seaport of Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, Friday Harbor House features spectacular views of the marina, San Juan Channel and Mount Constitution on neighboring Orcas Island. Surrounded by charming shops, galleries, and restaurants, Friday Harbor House is ideally located just two blocks from the ferry landing in downtown Friday Harbor.
Each of the 23 guestrooms and suites at Friday Harbor House offer a fireplace, oversized jetted bathtub and many feature breathtaking views.
The restaurant at Friday Harbor House features an array of fresh fare from the local waters and farms, showcased in a mouthwatering menu of small plates, savory sandwiches, colorful salads and seasonal specialties.
- The restaurant at Friday Harbor House, a comfortable, welcoming destination for locals and visitors alike
- Meeting and wedding facilities for up to 70 guests
- Accessible via a serene ferry ride through the San Juan Islands or a quick float plane trip from Seattle, Bellingham, or Vancouver
- Unparalleled adventure, including whale watching, sea kayaking, golfing and biking available on-island
- Complimentary, hearty continental breakfast including fresh baked goods and house made granola