Talaris Conference Center, a retreat, event and meeting destination that combines a distinctively Northwest environment with metropolitan technology and amenities, is located on 18-acres in a natural, park-like setting near the University of Washington in Seattle. Talaris is just four blocks from University Village and within walking distance of neighborhood restaurants, cafes and jogging trails.
With 31 guestrooms, three large conference rooms, two intimate meeting spaces, multiple breakout areas and the Pacific Dining Room, this wooded oasis is an ideal destination for intimate training workshops, meetings, retreats and other events for up to 150 people. And if business or personal travel brings you to the University District, we are the perfect alternative to a traditional hotel.
- 31 guestrooms offering exceptional amenities, from wireless high-speed Internet access to flat screen televisions, refrigerators and Keurig ™ coffee makers
- 5000 square feet of meeting space including three main conference rooms, two smaller meeting spaces, and multiple breakout areas
- For events, The Pacific Dining Room accommodates up to 100 guests for a seated banquet or up to 150 for a cocktail reception
- Ample complimentary parking
- Located just five miles north of downtown Seattle, and only a few blocks from the University of Washington
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- A relaxing retreat environment, including a large wildlife pond, landscaped lawns, courtyards, and walking paths